Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, August 7, 2008

Color Choices

Like my new blog background? I'm in the process of updating my blog and using this temporarily until I have some time to design something I like.

However, as I was looking for free backgrounds yesterday, I was struck by the fact that the colors I prefer for website and online stuff are very different from colors I would use to decorate my home.

I love the black, green and white scheme for my blog, but I don't think I would choose these colors to decorate my house. For that I prefer the rich colors of Tuscany with a nice stripe or paisley type pattern.

Anybody else notice you prefer a different set of colors for your online "home" as opposed to the colors you like to use in your real home?

1 comment:

  1. I have pink in some of my blog applications and other templates, but I won't wear pink or decorate my house in pink. The pics of your bedroom look like your decorating taste is similar to mine (at least in the linen department!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.