Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's Be Honest Here

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to postpone my house tour another day. Things are crazy today and I'm not going to get to it. My mom is also eagerly waiting for me to post a photo of my new hairstyle so hopefully I'll be able to get that done tomorrow too.

I love only working 4 days a week because it makes my days and week fly by, but I no longer have the free time I used to in order to post here during the day and my computer access at night is really limited, so we'll see.

Hopefully, though, the house tour will resume tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.