Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Updated Blogroll

Okay, so I finally got around to adding some of the blogs that I stop by on a rather frequent basis. I admit, though, I'm terrible about leaving comments because most of them I read via e-mail and don't take the time to open the actual blog to comment.

If you are a regular reader of this site and don't see your blog on the list, please leave a comment letting me know and I'll get it added shortly.

I want to put a plug in for Bring the Rain. If you haven't checked out the story of Audrey Caroline (her father is in the Christian band Selah) find yourself a comfy spot, a good cup of tea, some kleenex and get ready for a life changing story. You'll find the link near the top left of the blog to start from the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Pick me pick me!!:
    xanga.com/K_JOY
    Love....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.