Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

For Such A Time As This

I thought I had originally posted asking for prayer for my boss and his wife who were going through a difficult time, but I guess not. They were separated for about a month and a half (completely blindsided my boss) and during this time, I had the opportunity to share many scripture verses and prayers and thoughts with my boss.

I'm pleased to report that reconciliation occurred this past week and they are back together.

My overarching prayer that the Lord would use this situation to draw both of them into a saving knowledge of Him doesn't seem to be answered as of this point. But, seeds were planted and hopefully somebody will come along and harvest them someday.

I'm reminded again of my theme verse for this blog: "And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this." Basically, if the only reason I'm at this job was/is to minister to my boss and his wife, than so be it. After all, working for eternal rewards is much more rewarding than building up one's resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.