Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, February 25, 2008

Prayer Request

I know some of you out there are probably a lot better at being a prayer warrior than I am, so I thought I'd pass on the following request.

The husband of one of our couple friends was in a very bad car accident a week and a half ago. His wife is 5 months pregnant and she was recently elected to the NJ State Assembly. They are only a year or two older than my husband and me. The husband is in the hospital with several broken ribs, a bruised heart, and he had to have his spleen removed. He has also been on a respirator the whole time, and while they're trying to take him off it, they have not had success yet. It's very important that he's able to come off the respirator soon because the longer he's on it the more the infection grows. Please be keeping both of them (and their unborn baby) in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Carrie's ~ I will be praying for this couple!
    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.