Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, February 18, 2008

Overcoming the clutter

Okay...so I'm obviously new to this whole blogging thing. Case in point...it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to correct the spacing on my prior post, but I'm learning and moving along. Yeah...progress!

Hopefully you had a great weekend. Ours was spent trying to get on top of the overwhelming amount of clutter that seems to have gathered. I guess that's what happens when you downsize from a house into one bedroom at your in-laws for the time being! I must admit it gets a little (okay, let's be honest...a LOT) overwhelming when you just have piles and piles of stuff you once loved that you now dearly refer to as junk staring you in the face! But, for this moment in time, God has placed us here and we will learn to thrive and grow and be a light for Him in this situation.

I'm really looking forward to learning how to function as a wife while living under the roof of another wife/mother. It's a challenge to fit in cleaning, laundry, cooking, working out, and spending time with your husband all while being employeed full-time. I keep jokingly telling my hubbie that "I'll be such a better wife when I don't have to work," but this is the life-stage where God has us, and with his grace I'll learn to be content and creative as I find a way to fit it all in. If any of you have any great suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.