Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excited to see

I was excited to learn a few weeks ago that a guy who I went on a mission trip to London with in high school has found success in the music industry. He was an amazing musician on the trip and it's no surprise that the Lord has blessed him. Back then, who knows if he would have ever thought he'd make it, but God was preparing him "for such a time as this."

Check out Ryan Tedder (the lead vocalist) in One Republic. I just heard this song of theirs while I was on hold and it made me think of him again.

Here's a link to the music video. He's an amazing Christian guy and I'd like to hear more of his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.