Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Saturday, June 4, 2011

My little ballerina

I took McKinley to have her 6 month photos taken this past week. In my head I thought they’d be cute, but they’re even better than I imagined. I know I’m biased, but here is the cutest ballerina you’ll ever see:

6 months_profile 6 months_4 6 months_6 6 months_8 6 months_black looking sideways 6 months_black_ordered 6 months_ordered
I have to thank JC Penney for taking such cute photos of my little girl. The last two are the ones I ordered and I can’t wait for them to come in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.