Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Going to be MIA

I’m sure you’ve noticed I’ve been slipping in my blogging again recently and I’m here to tell you it’s going to continue for a little bit longer.

You see that little countdown on the left of my blog?

It says 30 days until baby girl arrives. 3-0. Wow!

What makes it even crazier is that it’s still looking like she’ll be coming early so it’s not even 30 days most likely. Yesterday I saw my doctor again, and according to her we have an “old baby” in the womb because of her size and how well she appears to be breathing already. She’s sending me for another ultrasound tomorrow to check her weight, but it’s sounding like my doc may even decide to induce me before my delivery date. Granted it could just be because she doesn’t want to spend her Thanksgiving Day at the hospital either, but doesn’t bother me at all! Ha!

So, in trying to finish getting the nursery ready, filing a year’s worth of papers that I let accumulate (what in the world was I thinking?), getting ready for possible out-of-town guests this weekend, training my replacement at work and trying to get everything set for my last day on Nov. 5th, things are a little crazy around here.

Oh, and hubby’s re-election campaign is also in full force which means that until Nov. 2nd comes and goes that’s pretty much where all our focus is. I’ve had to design three mail pieces for that which takes up more time too. And, it’s hay season which means we’ve been trying to get hay off the fields before the frost sets in.

Yeah, busy doesn’t even begin to sum up our lives right now. I may actually get a break when the baby comes! Ha!

So, all this to say, I’ll try to blog when I can, but I don’t think it will be too consistent over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.