Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, June 21, 2010

Winner!

It's time to announce the winner!

The winner of their very own copy of Love & War: Finding the Marriage You've Dreamed Of is...



Congratulations, Stephanie! I know I have your address, but you'll get your book a lot quicker if you e-mail it to me again at brieblogs(at)optonline(dot)net or send it to me via Facebook. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

And, for those of you who didn't win, I can't urge you enough to check out a copy from your library or buy a copy of your own. It WILL have a positive impact on your marriage - even if only one of you reads it. The important thing is to take it to heart and realize that there are things that all of us can improve on in order to be a better spouse. My hubby didn't get to read the book, but just implementing changes in my own behavior resulted in positive changes in his as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.