Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today Definitely Qualifies

I'm normally not one to say, "I need a drink!", but today definitely qualifies as a day where I may need to utter that saying more than once.

CRAZY insane today at work. I'm sure it's going to stay this way for at least a couple weeks.

I think I may need to buy stock in Jose Cuervo because my consumption of strawberry margaritas will hit an all time high in the coming days. Not really. Well, maybe just one.

What's your favorite way to unwind? Mine would be a frozen strawberry margarita, delicious chicken enchiladas and my favorite tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.