Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, January 11, 2010

I Think You Have the Wrong House

Just after hubby & I had settled in front of the fire tonight -- he to enjoy some poorly made ‘80s movie and me to reload all my programs on my freshly repaired laptop -- I saw the motion sensor lights in the driveway go off.

There was a car that was slowly backing up into our driveway and then proceeded to park and wait there.

My father-in-law went out to investigate only to open the door to two cops who thought that the truck sitting in our driveway was stolen. Thankfully they quickly realized this was not the stolen truck they were looking for.

I don’t know if it was the hay all over it, the mismatched truck topper or the fact that my father-in-law pointed out to them that they were at the mayor’s house that made them come to the realization.

Needless to say, I think the two cops from out of town were slightly embarrassed.

Just another interesting night on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.