Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, January 29, 2010

Creative Storage Solutions

Growing up I really enjoyed playing board games with my siblings. I have to admit that my favorite game was one called Bargain Hunter. I think my parents picked it up at a garage sale. It was kinda like Price is Right in board game fashion.

Hubby doesn't really like to play games, so hopefully my nephews or future children will so I'll have someone to play with. If that's the case, I'm definitely going to need some creative storage solutions.

I recently found this blog and was looking through some back posts and came across this great idea for storage/art using board games. I thought it was brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. This is way cute, but seems like so much work to set up. I do like the idea of game art though, I was just trying to come up with some art for our family room/game room. Going to the Goodwill and garage sales, I could probably just frame old boards and maybe glue some pieces on. Inspiration to pull out the games and play together right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link...Lord knows I need to read up on this subject ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.