Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Adios Amigos

While you're reading this, I'm on a 14 hour road trip with my hubby to go work on our house for 2.5 weeks. Some of the things we hope to accomplish are:

1. Finish the last little bit of demo in the kitchen.
2. Finish demoing future media room (directly above kitchen so it doesn't damage the new stuff we put in the kitchen).
3. Put up studs and drywall in the kitchen.
4. Prepare to remove some TALL trees from the backyard.
5. Nurture the perennial seedlings hubby planted a month ago.
6. Start preparing the exterior for the new fascia and gutters.
7. Possibly install said fascia and gutters.
8. Strip some more spindles from the main staircase.
9. And of course, visit with friends and family!

Due to no Internet access at the house yet, I highly doubt there will be any blog posts coming from this neck of the woods, but I'll look forward to catching up with you all when I return.

Also, for those of you who may be waiting for updates to Divine Creations, I do have new items that have been ready to post, but I'm really not happy with my web provider (i.e. it takes about 1 hour to post 1 item!) so I'm in the process of switching everything over to Etsy for now. This will also make the purchasing process easier for everyone. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when it's all up and running. In the meantime, however, you can still order through the current site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.