Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where I've been the past two weeks

I've been away for the past two weeks at a slave labor camp...I mean a family wedding! I don't know if your family is at all like mine, but we all seem to have very labor intensive projects we assign to out of town family in the days leading up to the big day! Overall, though, a fun time was had and my cousin made a beautiful bride.

I also got to met my darling new nephew and spend some awesome aunt and nephew time with his big brother. It's music to my ears when I hear him call for Aunt Brie - especially after I already left to go home and grandma's making him go to bed and he's calling me to come help him! "Aunt Brie, help! Help! Aunt Brie!"

Hubby and I also got more work done on demoing the kitchen. I'm beginning to think it's the job that never ends, and made the 12 hour drive back home yesterday, arriving around 1 in the morning. Needless to say...I'm a little sleepy.

On a side note, while we were all together, my sister received some very discouraging news. I can't go into details besides saying she has a ton of big decisions to make in the near future and is desperately in need of prayer for guidance and wisdom as she needs to make some decisions that will impact her and her boys for the rest of their lives. I know she will be eternally grateful for your prayers.

And, the business is one step closer to opening. I was hoping to get it all done while I was away, but the slave labor camp prevented that...he, he, he :)

Oh yeah...I also got to try out Wii Fit while away. LOVE it! Definitely want to get it for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.