Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are you kidding me?

I ran out of time last night and today to compose my post on Persistant Prayer. I'm hoping to work on it tomorrow on the plane and have it posted sometime by Monday evening.

In the meanwhile, I'm off to be a beautician for the weekend and deliver my hubby's photo id to him.

The poor guy got food poisoning last night and was stuck in the house with no running water due to a leaky pipe connected to the water meter. We have to have the city come shut the water off at the main valve before we can do the mandatory government ordered replacing of the water meter, but the city workers weren't able to find the shut off valve when they came last week and just left it up to us.

You're kidding me, right? You're the city. You know, the one who installed the shut off valve. Shouldn't you have a record of where you installed it?

Hopefully hubs can get the situation remedied so we have running water before we "move" the end of this month and so he can flush the toilets that have filled as a result of his food poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.