Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Introducing Caleb Scott Eggar!

I finally got to see some photos of our new nephew. Needless to say, big brother does not look too happy about having to share the attention!

My sister & her family. Caleb can't take his eyes off his big brother, while Braden doesn't know quite what to make of him.

My beautiful mom with her grandsons. Braden is not happy at all that he has to share Grandma's lap! Granted, it was 10pm or so by this time, too.


"Do we have to keep him?"

Thankfully the latest report is that Braden is warming up to his new little buddy, but the poor kid (Braden) had a fever of 103 the other day and is now all covered in the red spots associated with roseola!

So glad you're finally here, Caleb! Can't wait to meet you in June!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...that second photo is priceless! It's hard for me to believe your little sister has two kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.