Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, February 16, 2009

Pistachio Cake



My mother-in-law made this cake. I don't have her recipe with me, but here is a very similar one that my mom uses.


PISTACHIO CAKE
12-15 Servings

1 pkg. (18-1/4 oz.) white cake mix
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant pistachio pudding mix
1 c. lemon-lime soda
1 c. vegetable oil
3 eggs
1 c. chopped walnuts

In bowl combine the first five ingredients. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes; stir in walnuts. Pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.