Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Medifast Update

I've been on Medifast for one week now. I started out a week ago at 151 lbs. This morning I was 145 lbs. 6 pounds!!

I'll be perfectly honest, though, I don't follow the diet exactly as you're supposed to. I'm doing pretty good at getting all the water I need. And, I normally get all 5 Medifast meals in, but I live a crazy life and my taste buds get bored very easy, so there were a couple nights where I eat what the rest of the family was having because it was already prepared and tasted much better. So yeah, I had 2 slices of pizza, a small scoop of mashed potatoes and 2 cookies over the course of this past week.

The good thing is that it helped me get back into the habits I used to have (when I dropped originally from my college weight of 165 to 145 about 3 years ago) of eating small meals throughout the day. I'm a firm believer of all things in moderation, it's just that lately I haven't been too good about eating my sweets and junk food in moderation.

So, 5 more pounds to go, but I also have over 2 months to do it. My clothes are already fitting how they should so I'll keep to a few Medifast meals a day, but I might add back in my skim milk and cereal for breakfast and a piece of fruit and dessert on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.