Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Friday, October 24, 2008

Out of Town...Again

This weekend we're on our way to Colorado for a wedding of one of our lifelong friends. His family was one of the first we met when my parents moved from Michigan to Colorado when I was one and a half, and we've been friends ever since.

Here are a couple pictures of me and him from back in the days when I think our parents were still dreaming that maybe two of their kids would marry each other (they have boys where we have girls and vice versa), but alas never happened.


Congrats Justin & Vale! Looking forward to celebrating with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.