Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, October 16, 2008

At the house...again

We're at the house again this weekend. I know I've not kept my promise of posting photos of our progress, but really it's hard to tell that much has been done so far.

We've basically spent our time stripping spindles (all 215), tearing out the moldy wall board in the basement, installing automatic garage doors, putting iron bars on the garage windows, trimming the hedges and cleaning up the lawn, installing the security system, taking down a sample of the fascia and shipping it to have a mold made for a new one, meeting with the mason, meeting with the architect and the list could go on and on.

Once there are some more obvious before and after photos I'll try my best to get them up on this thing.

I'm really excited about the trip this weekend, though, because we're meeting with the architect to review the plans he came up with for our kitchen and master suite! Hopefully we can finally start to work on getting the hay off my kitchen walls and a stove and stuff put in so that we don't have to go out to eat every night we're there. After all, one can only take so many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.