Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Coming

Pictures of the house remodel are still to come. I haven't forgotten.

Hubby is out there again right now. It's funny how being married connects your spirit. I woke up all of a sudden at 4:22am this morning with this dread in my stomach that something was wrong with him. Not being able to do anything about it myself, I decided to turn to the One who I knew could do something. So, I began to pray. HARD. After a few minutes, I felt a peace and was able to fall back asleep.

This morning when I talked to hubby, I was telling him the story and he said that he woke up around that same time too. I asked him if he heard a noise or something and he said he wasn't sure. As we were on the phone, he was down inspecting the basement and realized that one of the windows had been broken since the last time we left. Don't know if that happened last night or what.

What I do know is that God sent those extra angels I requested to guard my husband and keep him safe.

We're both making a trip out there next Thursday through Monday. My dad is also going to be there because his court date is set for that Friday. Please be praying that everything goes well.

Photos will probably get posted after that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.