Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, September 8, 2008

Haven Swap

I had the opportunity to participate in another swap hosted by Carrie & Monica. The theme this time was Haven and they paired me up with Nicol. It was a great match because we both have similar taste. Unfortunately, even though we mailed our packages on time, they both got held up in the mail so we weren't able to join the the show and tell, but I still wanted to post and thank Nicol for the wonderful things she sent. I love the topiary and I can't wait until I get my own kitchen to hang up the metal scrollwork hooks. The spoon rest will go great with the rest of my ktichen stuff and I'm looking forward to using the locally mined salt and honey in my cooking. I took a photo of what I sent Nicol, but it's on a different camera, so I'll have to post that later. Thanks again, Carrie & Monica for hosting this swap!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brie - I love that topiary too! And, the scroll hooks are very neat - so glad you had fun participating in another swap! :)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. I worried so much that you wouldn't care for it. But I figured pick up things that I would like.

    I have been so busy with the house (selling) that I haven't posted the picks from your package. I will have to get them up before it's too late. Thanks again, you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.