Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Visit with My Sister

No, that's not my sister! That's a monk fish...pretty cool, huh? I flew out to Seattle a day early to spend time with Chelsea and her family. I got to see where they live (on McChord AFB) and experience Pikes Place Market (the place where the toss the fish and have amazing floral stands at CHEAP prices). Plus, we ate here - one of my favorite restaurants that we don't have near us. I can't wait until they come visit me in a month!




I can't get over how big Braden is getting. He no longer looks like an infant, but a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.