Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Monday, May 19, 2008

Back in person, but not in mind

Well, hubby and I made it back from our trip yesterday. We took the red eye in from Seattle with a stopover in Denver. My parents drove up from Colorado Springs so we got to have dinner with them which was nice. We didn't get home until 5:30am or so and I was up until 1:30am getting things ready for the new diet/fitness program hubs and I are starting. So, needless to say, I'm exhausted!

I'll be drawing a name tonight for the winner of the cupcake giveaway and post the name sometime tomorrow. I'll also post photos (and a video!) from our Vancouver trip...we had a blast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brie,

    Glad you had a good trip! Hope you can get some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.