Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This is funny

First off, I want to apologize to any of you out there who may be French. This is all in jest.

As I was browsing through some blogs this morning, I came across this post on The Sparrow's Nest. After following the instructions and laughing really hard at the search result, I decided to click on the site Google recommended and came across my two favorite quotes in a long time:

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage." Think about this now...let it sink it...picture it. It's pretty darn funny, right?

Or better still, the quote from last week's [don't know what week they're referring to] Wall Street Journal: "They're there when they need you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.