Esther 4:14b

"...and who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this."


Thursday, March 13, 2008

From my Bookshelf

I just finished reading this book a few days ago and LOVED every minute of it.

It's about the pro-life vs. pro-choice debate. An abortion clinic burns to the ground with the doctor inside and a 19-year-old girl (one of the Christian protesters) is accused of the arson and murder. It gives a good look at how the legal system works and how in every circumstance we are dependent on God's grace and mercy because even when we follow the letter of the law, there are still people out there ready to slander us. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love being able to interact with my readers, so please leave some way for me to contact you to respond if you're interested.